Lets Talk About

Let's Talk About Gay People (Part 2)

08:23:00Opeyemi Famakin


So the other day I was watching this show on E! titled Kimora’s life on the fab lane and she had this art director that was gay. What's worse than a gay black or gay white dude? A skinny gay Asian. Just so you know I’m not anti gay, neither do I support them. I’m one of those people who don’t give a fuck as far as it doesn’t affect me. And just to set the record straight I am as straight as they can get, That’s by the way.
So back to this gay Asian dude, the nigga was acting like a pepperless cheerleader walking like a girl and making feminine gestures. Also if you watch rich kids of Beverly hills there’s this black fat fuck who’s also gay. Again I’m not against gay people but I’m against them acting like girls. Why should guys have to act like girls. I thought being gay was all about having a sweet tooth for the D and also occasionally being poked in the ass, when did being gay involve acting and dressing like a girl. Which brings us to cross dressers. Why the hell will a man dress like a woman. I love food so much but you don’t see me dressing like a chef, so just cuz you gay guys love the D does that now entail that you must dress like ladies. It’s so bad that gay guys act more feminine than ladies.
I have a gift of spotting a gay guy just by seeing him, that includes he manly ones that are still in the closet. I’m so good at spotting them that even if you don’t know you’re gay yet I’ll know before you just by seeing you. On a serious note I actually know stuff like that. But nowadays gay niggaz have killed the fun of spotting them cuz they don’t even hide it anymore, they throw it in our faces that they are gay with their feminine behavior and their cross dressing nature. Being gay is not a thing of pride in Africa so tone it the fuck down. Just cuz some of us don’t criticize you doesn’t mean you should start acting like fags. You are gay, we know, that doesn’t mean you should act like a unilag girl. And don’t gimme the I am who I am crap and I wont change it for anyone.. fuck you, ok so you love dick, cool, your business but do not make it obvious, do not throw it in our faces acting like Denrele,,.. Yes, I said it. DENRELE is gay and we all know it, have we seen him sucking on a dick before, No. But the way he behaves it’s obvious that he occasionally sits on a dick to relieve himself from a hard days work.
The point I’m trying to drive at is that you can be a fag, that’s your business. But do you have to act like a girl? Must you dress like a girl?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. opes secret crush23 April 2014 at 18:10

    Dey dont reli boda me onli dose i dont lyk as a person

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form