Lets Talk About

Let's Talk About Adding Weight, Without Getting a Pot Belly

10:33:00Opeyemi Famakin





So last week a female friend of mine came to me and was complaining that she has this gown that’s kinda oversized for her and she wants to add some pounds so she can fit into it, then she asked me how I manage to maintain my luscious sexy orobo body ;) . At first I wanted to take it P, but then I saw that she was serious about adding weight, then I felt flattered. A few day's later 2 classmates (Female) came to me and were asking me on how to add weight cuz they felt they were too skinny and i gave them the same tips and it worked.

So for em skinny babes who wana add weight in all the right places without eating too much, here are my tips for you.


-Chocolate chip cookies and Chocolate Viju are your best friend- oh yes, God bless the person that invented chocolate chip cookies, I owe my chubby butt to it. That shii is sinfully delicious. Now if you wana add weight eat this 4-5 times a week with chocolate viju. This wont give you belly fat (I think), what causes belly fat is over eating or eating late. Cookies and viju milk are not much in quantity, but the calories and fat they pack in each nibble is mad. Eat in when your less busy, like when you’re reading a novel or watching a movie. Do this for three weeks and watch your booobs increase, its takes longer for the ass to increase but trust me it will work fast on your boobs and cheeks.



-It’s not about quantity but QUALITY- Just cuz u wana add weight doesn’t mean you should eat too much. As I said earlier on Eating too much will only give you jelly belly. For example if your one of those people who eat one noodle and cuz u wana get fat you increase it to 2/3 noodles your only investing in a jelly belly. You can eat one noodle and load it with calories, How? Let me tell you how I make my own noodles. I boil the noodles without the spice, then I drain the water.. then in a frying pan I dice some pepper, tomatoes, onions and hotdogs and fry em all together. Hen I break one or two eggs into the mixture, when its almost done I add the noodles to it and pour the soices and fry em all. Like I said its all about quality not quantity. 



-Lay off the cheap stuff- I can categorically say that there’s no ounce of fat in my body that was generated through cheap food. If you’re clamoring to add weight then please lay off the cheap food and cheap biscuits and cheap shit. You want a drink, don’t go for Nutri C (that’s the broke mans Fanta), go for Holandia. You wana nibble on something, don’t buy noreo’s… don’t be cheap. Buy Oreos or Chocolate chip cookies. Just cuz you eat Maryland don’t be feeling like a stud, Maryland cookies are for cheap people. Eat the 400/450 naira ones like fox cookies or all American chocolate chip cookies.



-Embrace the couch potato life- I’m an online publicist and a part time blogger so basically my jobs involves me sitting in front of a laptop and clicking on my phone. Meaning I don’t go out much except my friends force me to. If you wana add weight in the right places abeg do not stress yourself too much. You should try to be relaxed. Sleep a lot, eat a lot. Basically you should be a couch potato.

Yeah so those are my few tips FOR NOW. Follow them religiously and lets see how it goes. Remember its not about how much you eat but what you eat. And if you’re a chick abeg it wont kill you to do a little squats, DKNY babes are not sexy (DKNY double kegs no yansh) so please keep em squats coming.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact Form