article Ope's Opinions

CAN I BRING A FRIEND ALONG ON OUR DATE?

08:04:00Opeyemi Famakin

Why do girls do it? Why is it that when a guy asks a girl on a date she asks if she can bring her friend along? Why? I can understand if a guy invites a girl over to his place and she says she wants to bring a friend along, but why would you ask to bring a friend along on an outdoor date? Sometimes it’s not about the fact that the dude who asked you on the date would spend more, but, it’s just annoying and most time it tends to kill the vibe.
Over the weekend a friend of mine called me and said he invited a chick over to his place and she said she was bringing over 3 friends. He said he needed a wingman to help him and he also said he needed me to make cocktails and snacks to entertain her and her friends(as per chef) and I was down for it. I go to his house, make the cocktails, make a banana pudding milkshake and was about to make pancakes when my friend walked in with 2 girls and 2 dudes. Apparently, the girl did bring 3 of her friends, 1 extra female and two dudes. I could see the anger in my friends face and I was also equally angry. Apparently, she’s a UNI student so i wasn’t surprised, Uni students tend to have fish brain and they are the ones who misbehave the most. Anyways, I left them and thus this article.
My question to the ladies is why exactly do you guys bring your friend along on a date? I can understand if you bring 1 extra female friend, but, why bring guys along?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form