Ope's Opinions random article

YOU’VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME (THIS PHRASE NEEDS TO DIE)

08:27:00Opeyemi Famakin

One of my resolution for 2018 is to say K to everyone (mostly girls) who’d call me and says “Ope, so if I didn’t call you wouldn’t call me abi, that’s how you’ve forgotten me and left me”. It pisses me off that people (mostly women, and no I’m not a chauvinist, I’m just being real) tend to use emotional blackmail and guilt when they call to say Hi. Can’t we all just be
mature and call each other and have a decent conversation without any of these childish emotional blackmailing or guilt trips.
What pisses me is that the person who’s guilting you also hasn’t called you in a while but just because they were the one who called first they’d have the audacity to guilt trip you. Agreed, it’s not that deep and they say its just bants, but let’s call a spade a spade, IT’S VERY ANNOYING. This year, if anyone calls you and they start guilt tripping you, be strong enough to either cut the phone on them while they keep blabbing, or keep quiet and don’t apologise for not calling them in a while.Because it takes two people not to communicate.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form